Attend the Fall KC Stand Down
June 2nd, 2017, St. Michael’s Veterans Place, 3838 Chelsea Drive, Kansas City, MO 7:00 a.m. Veterans Registration Closes at .
- You must be a veteran to receive these services.
- Bring a picture ID and your DD214 to confirm your veteran status through the VA.
- Your information will remain confidential. Only appropriate officials, within the Heart of American Stand Down Foundation, have access to our records.
We encourage and welcome new social services. All agencies are provided space, table(s), chairs and wireless Internet. Community resources and services provided at Stand Down include:
- Career Counseling
- Credit Counseling
- Clothing Distributio
- Educational Opportunities
- Employment Opportunities
- Family Counseling & Support Services
- Flu Shots (fall)
- Hepatitis C Counseling/Screening
- HIV/AIDS Information/Counseling
- Housing Assistance
- Identification Cards
- Job Training Assistance
- Mental Health Services
- Personal Hygiene Kits
- Professional Appearance Consultants
- PTSD Counseling
- Shelter or Transitional Housing Referral
- Social Security Benefits & Card Renewal
- Spiritual Service
- Tax Assistance
- Utility Assistance
- VA Medical Services
- Women In Service Sexual Trauma Information
- Women Veterans Services
- Veterans Benefits Counseling (VBA)
Respect each other and the volunteers who work hard to make this event available to you!!
- No fighting
- No stealing
- No panhandling
- No profanity
- No harassment
- No drugs
- No alcohol
- No weapons
- No exceptions